Oil Water Separators
For the effective removal of oil from compressor condensate
Our Oil Water Separators
Standard features and benefits
- No external power required.
- Meets effluent discharge regulations.
- Simple to install, operate and maintain.
- Rapid payback over conventional disposal methods.
- Inlet chamber offers two inlet connections and four positions for installation flexibility.
- Easy access to primary settlement chamber for quick cleaning of collected sediment.
- Spacious main settlement chamber for optimum separation time and reduced load on the carbon filters.
- Oversized internal piping reduces risk of internal blockage.
- Pre-filter for extended carbon filter life.
- Large carbon filter for increased contact time and better discharge water quality.
- High quality carbon for optimum adsorption characteristics.
- Adjustable oil outlet funnel for the efficient removal of collected waste oil.
- Sealed external oil container for easy disposal.
- Sample tap for easy testing of the outlet water quality.
- Remote overflow alarm connection.
- Overflow indicator.
- Heater for low ambient conditions.
- Water sample test kit.
- Multiple drain inlet distribution manifold chamber.
Click here to view more details.