When it comes to contamination control in your facility’s operations, it’s important to maintain the immediate identification of contents in order to prevent cross- contamination. Not only does this streamline maintenance, but it eliminates the potential for multiple issues.
ColorGuard™ adapters from Air Sentry efficiently identify a reservoir’s contents and keep them contained. The innovative, anodized color-coding system is available in eight distinct colors, and various models are available to suit your facility’s operations.
- Drum Adapter Kits allow fluid handling through one adapter while maintaining the storage container integrity. Air Sentry breathers can be installed on any storage tank or drum.
- Hydraulic Reservoir Adapter Kits allow breathers to be installed on any hydraulic fluid tank or reservoir. The aluminum adapters have quick connects in two sizes for pumping oil in and out, allowing the system to remain closed at all times.
- Domed Flange Adapter Kits provide a low-profile way to mount a 1” NPT dessicant breather to a hydraulic reservoir.
- Gearbox Adapter Kits (available in ½”, ¾”, and 1”) allow breathers to be installed on any gearbox, and oil can be pumped in or out without opening the gearbox to the atmosphere. They are a faster, simpler and cleaner way to handle gear oils and reduce ingression.
- Bayonet Adapters replaced a standard breather cap on a hydraulic reservoir. Simply remove the breather cap, place the adapter on the flange, and rotate.
While portable and stationed filters operate the same, they can serve different needs for your facility and your business. When you choose the right option, you will be maximizing your return on investment, saving time, and extending the life of your equipment.
If your facility has multiple machines that all use the same type of oil, it may be cheaper to buy one cart that can service them all. If your company is new to filtration systems, a mobile filter cart can allow employees to see the benefits of precision lubrication firsthand. This way, the ROI of filtration can be proven internally before committing to more units.
Mobile filter carts, such as ones from Parker and Donaldson Process Filtration, are lightweight and easy to move. This makes them ideal for equipment that isn’t always kept in the same spot.
With filtration units remain in the same place, this helps ensure consistent cleanliness. This is because there is no downtime for contaminants to accumulate when your filter runs continuously. This makes a difference over time, as high contamination levels can cause damage to sensitive machinery.
Additionally, a lower-capacity panel unit can cost less than a more powerful mobile cart system. When you combine this with the savings from continuous filtration, a panel unit is often the best choice for your budget over time.
For additional information on which filtration system will best suit your company’s operations, contact one of our experts toll-free at (888) 974-6171.